Sunday, November 20, 2022

Conservatives are the Worst People; Liberals are the Next Worst, and for the Exact Same Reason

When Hubbell proved the universe was expanding, Einstein had to make the decision to either accept the evidence as truth or stand on his theory of relativity that was premised on a static universe. Einstein chose to accept the evidence and rework his theory based on the truth that Hubbell had proven. Einstein preferred the idea of a stable universe over one that expands, but he gave up his prejudice when truth was discovered that proved it was incorrect.

That was then, and that was Einstein. 

Everyone has access to speak publicly about that which is important to them. For some people, it is to call people names for writing something they can't or won't read. They see trigger words like "conservative" or "liberal" and they want to argue as if they know what they are talking about. Of course, the conservatives are the worst because you have to be really stupid to support rich people who don't care about you. The liberals are the next worst, and for the exact same reason.

The difficult part for me is to not rend into bonemeal idiots who try to tell me what I said, and especially those who have obviously not read what was written. I would much prefer to have intelligent discussions with these people, but they seem to evade intelligence as if it were a plague that will eat their brains if they allow it in.

One person told me that she just wanted to discuss things but all I did was put her down the entire time we exchanged views. I did put her down the entire time we exchanged views. She began the exchanging of views by declaring that it was obvious that I am part of the conspiracy between Joe and Hunter Biden and the Chinese government. I thought it was both funny and idiotic, and told her so. She continued explaining to me that she was trained in intelligence and understood things other people cannot understand. One thing she never discussed, though, was the topic of the post.

Here are some tips for all the know-it-alls who are able to tell who I am from a headline, but who claim they only wanted to discuss something after I've injured their egos for being idiots:

  1. Read the article - it is possible that your clairvoyant skills are not as sharp as you imagine them to be.
  2. Think about what you read - you do not need to agree with an idea in order to consider it. 
  3. Discuss what you read - I am always interested in honest discussion, but it is unlikely that you will beat me in a battle of wits.
  4. Don't get into a battle of wits with me.
Another know-it-all knows that the people who I say are not evil are evil, and there is nothing I can say to prove a parasite is not a parasite. Here are suggestions that I have for him:
  1. Read the article - you don't know the people who I say are not evil, and you would know how stupid your comment is if you knew what you were talking about.
  2. You were parasitic to your mother. Since you were a parasite, are you still a parasite, or can something change from being parasitic into something that is not?
  3. Don't get into a battle of wits with me.
When people say that I don't know them, they are correct. However, they also don't know me to the same degree. The difference between me and most people who claim that I don't know them is that many of my thoughts over the past several decades are written, and most of them do not provide even one blog to get to know them, let alone four. 

Those who have blogs where they write their thoughts down are usually the people that provide intelligent discussion. It's almost as if there is a link between practicing communication and the ability to communicate. 

There also seems to be a link between not reading and not knowing what you are talking about. This applies to liberals as much as it does conservatives, but it seems to be more common with conservatives. For example, I expect to get more comments for using "conservatives" in the title than I will get using "liberals," but idiots from both sides may offer their uninformed comments without reading this.

Conservatives are the worst people because they support rich people who don't care about them. Liberals are the next worst people, and for the exact same reason. 



No comments:

Post a Comment